Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Hair, Old Music, and Questionable Pink Eyeliner



I just had my hair cut and coloured a bit! It always feel good after that. Nothing too dramatic this time, just had my roots touched up, so all my hair matches and a good cut so that all my hair is healthy. I actually am really happy with it!




Don't you just love a trip to the salon?


I've been browsing through my room at my mom's and found some of my old CDs (ha ha, some aren't that *old*) but been digging the Libertines again. Still debating on whether or not I can pull off the bright pink eye liner I bought. Do you have any questionable make-up purchases? What music do you listen to while pondering whether you really should or should not?

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks cute!!!! I love to listen to Brenton Wood. he always puts me in a great mood. BTW: I'm back to playing with makeup again Thanks to YOU!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks! I'm glad you're back into makeup, Scar! There's always something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...