Tuesday 26 February 2013

Jill Stuart Jewel Crystal Eyes Princess Sapphire Review

I've been meaning to swatch more of my Japanese makeup for you all. I know what it's like to want to drop a ridic amount on some makeup but you still want a tinsy bit more info before you commit. So I'll really do my best to share what I do have. Sorry, I've been so lazy/busy lately.

Anyways, let's take a look at Jewel Crystal Eyes in 03 Princess Sapphire from Jill Stuart!


As with all the JS cosmetics, it comes in a beautifully ornate silver casing perfectly fit for a princess.





This palette contains 4 shadows: a light bubblegum pink, a silvery lavender, a magenta pink, and a dark mauvey purple.


And, as expected, tonnes of sparkles.


I can't blog about Princess Sapphire without mentioning... well Princess Sapphire from Ribon no Kishi by Osamu Tezuka of Astroboy fame.


I don't really see the connection tho... Probably just a coincidence.

1 comment:

  1. The colours wouldn't suit me, but I'm a sucker for pretty packaging.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...